Diller Scofidio + Renfro Revamp American Ballet Studios
Elizabeth Diller, cofounder of Diller Scofidio + Renfro, and Peter Martins, New York City Ballet director and faculty chairman of its affiliated School of American Ballet, personified giddiness one morning this winter as they guided journalists around the school’s newly revamped Lincoln Kirstein Wing at Lincoln Center, in New York City. Where there were only two studios, now there are four, thanks to a mezzanine delicately suspended inside the original, daylight-filled volumes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020