Lennar Posts Weaker Earnings
Lennar (LEN) posted 43 cents vs. $1.58 first quarter earnings per share (EPS) on a 14% revenue drop. The company says that given the state of the market, it does not expect to achieve its previously stated 2007 EPS goal and is not comfortable providing a new EPS goal at this time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap