Callaway C16 Cabrio to Debut in New York
Callaway Cars didn't take long to follow up the first showing of the C16, and will be exhibiting the company's convertible variant of the limited production C16 supercar, the C16 Cabrio, at the New York International Auto Show. Six-speed manual or paddle-shift automatic transmissions will available with either standard 560 or optional 616 horsepower engines. Our favorite Callaway engineering project is the Cyclone 16-cylinder engine - a 4.0-liter normally aspirated V16 with 5 valves per cylinder which makes 550 bhp at 10,000 rpm yet is less than 36 inches long. Check the image gallery – apart from being visually enchanting, it apparently has a "distinctive noise signature."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020