New homes sales: down, down, downDean Foust
Remember a couple of months ago when homebuilders were citing home sales data as evidence that the housing downturn had bottomed and stabilized? So much for that. The Commerce Dept. reported earlier today that new homes sales fell sharply – and unexpectedly in February – dipping to their lowest level in almost seven years. Sales of single-family homes fell 3.9% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 848,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C