Leopard Delay Rumors Unfounded?By
Last week’s rumor mill was punctuated by several versions of a tale saying that Leopard, the next version of Mac OS X, will be late. This type of rumor isn’t all that uncommon when a new OS is coming. About a week or so before that, the rumors were pointing in the opposite direction, saying that Leopard would be released sooner than previously thought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap