Oracle Files Suit Against SAP
When Oracle (ORCL) reported knockout fiscal third-quarter results, Chief Executive Larry Ellison took relish in contrasting his company's growth with that of archrival SAP (SAP). "We're gaining on them consistently and rapidly," Ellison told analysts on Mar. 20. But SAP has an ace in the hole when it comes to battling Oracle for market share. The German company collects revenue for providing support for products used by almost 500 of Oracle's own customers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes