No February Chill for Home Sales
At least one segment of the housing market continues to display resilience. A report from the National Association of Realtors released Mar. 23 showed sales of U.S. existing homes rising 3.9% in February to a 6.69-million-unit annual rate, from a revised 6.44 million pace in January (6.46 million previously). This is the third straight monthly increase in this figure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders