Jabil Circuit Loses Spark
Jabil Circuit (JBL) announced stronger revenue during recent months, but the St. Petersburg (Fla.) electronic manufacturing services company continues to struggle to get its accounting straight and improve its manufacturing business. The company also issued a disappointing sales and earnings forecast, sending its stock down 9.9% to $22.47 on Mar. 23.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks