Steelcase's Medical Breakthrough
The recent patient-care debacle at Walter Reed Army Medical Center accentuates the trend of medical consumerism—of patients demanding both better medical care and better hospital experiences. A critical attitude among so-called "medical consumers"—as patients are now often referred to by industrial designers, health-care administrators, and economists alike—is on the rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas