MusicNet, Pressplay, and Clownco Jokes Miss the PointHeather Green
The chatter is non stop about how the history is repeating itself, how those darn smug Hollywood moguls will fail because they don't have a user interface to show us and it's impossible to herd these cats.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap