Motorola's Zander: On Razr's Edge
In January, when Motorola Chief Executive Ed Zander reported figures that missed analysts' estimates, he lamented how matters "can get away from you." Less than two months later, they've slipped even further. Amid sinking performance of his flagship mobile-phone business, Zander on Mar. 21 ratcheted down financial targets for the first quarter and the full year, and announced a dramatic reorganization of top management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap