Latte Questions for Starbucks' Execs
Starbucks is no longer just a coffee chain—or a hot growth stock, either. With 13,500 stores in 39 countries, it's fast becoming a multinational heavyweight. And at its 2007 annual shareholder meeting in Seattle on Mar. 21, the company showed how it's dealing with its growing pains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap