Home sales up, but....Dean Foust
What’s wrong with this picture? Amid all the sturm und drang surrounding housing, the government reported earlier today that existing-home sales rose by nearly 4% in February—a surprise given that economists surveyed by Thomson Financial were predicting a decline of a little less than 2%. So what gives? Is the housing recession over before it even started?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations