The trouble with scoopsBy
Ben Smith appeared to have a scoop on the John Edwards campaign on his politico.com blog. His post that Edwards would suspend his campaign drew hundreds of comments, and a lot of resistance from Edwards staffers who said it wasn't necessarily true. Now he has a story that Edwards is staying in the race. But when I click to read the rest of the story, I'm sent to the blog with the old, wrong story. (Now I click, at 12:42, and they have a correction over the blog post, and an update saying that his original source was wrong.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap