The Consultant Is In
It seems like everyone is a "consultant" these days—including me. After graduating in 2004 with degrees in finance and management from the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia, I began working for MarketBridge, in Bethesda, Md. Though the firm has just under 100 employees, it works with Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft (MSFT), IBM (IBM), Merck (MRK), and MasterCard (MA). MarketBridge helps companies design, build, and manage marketing through sales processes that leverage traditional brand marketing and field sales channels with greater online, call center, and database resources.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat