China Web 2.0: Joe Chen Wants it All
In China's freewheeling and hyper-growth Internet market, homegrown tech companies such as Baidu.com (BIDU), Dangdang.com, and Alibaba.com have strong-armed U.S. rivals like Google (GOOG), Amazon (AMZN), and eBay (EBAY) from gaining much ground in the online search and e-commerce markets. Now entrepreneur Joe Chen similarly hopes to make the rapidly growing arena for Web. 2.0 interactive social networking sites a no-go zone for potential competitors like Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. (NWS)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas