Blockbuster Fast-Forwards CEO's Exit
Blockbuster's (BBI) CEO John Antioco will leave his position by the end of the year and collect a smaller check on his way out, in the latest chapter of his battle with a board that includes the billionaire investor Carl C. Icahn. The Dallas video rental company's decision comes as more CEOs come under fire for their outsize pay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?