Blah Blah Blah--It's The Conversation As Marketing, Networking, Designing, Creating.
More on this later but check out David Armano's incredible piece and slide show on how the frame of the "conversation" is changing marketing--and a lot more.
You aren't going to read many more insightful pieces than this.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rebound, Dollar Stumbles With Yields: Markets Wrap
- Jeremy Grantham Wants His Kids to Get Into Emerging Markets
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses