Webcasters vs. CRB: Chapter 2
Yesterday, a bunch of Webcasters, including big names like Clear Channel and NPR, had asked the Copyright Royalty Board to reconsider its decision to increase royalty fees Web stations have to pay for playing music. NPR also said it plans to appeal the decision through courts. And today, CRB said it will actually review objections to the decision on April 2.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas