Clayton, Dubilier & Rice to Buy ServiceMaster
ServiceMaster (SVM) Agrees to be acquired by an investment group led by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice for a total enterprise value of about $5.5 billion, including the assumption of existing ServiceMaster debt. Terms are $15.625 cash for each ServiceMaster share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's