A New Buzz to Fix Dell's Woes
A lot of people are wondering right about now how Dell is going to pull itself out of the drink, particularly in the consumer segment of the PC market. The company gets about 15% of its PC business from consumers, compared with an industry average of about 42%. And the consumer business is hot, a growth rocket these past five years and the main arena for introducing exciting technologies like streaming audio and video.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion