Ghosn Juggles Nissan's Lineup
When Nissan (NSANY) stunned investors in February with worse than expected results for the quarter ending Dec. 31 and a full-year profit revision, Chief Executive Officer Carlos Ghosn came in for some fierce—and rare—criticism from the company's largest shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas