Can Texas Pacific Rewire JVC?
Will Victor of Japan (VJAPY), known for its JVC electronics brand, be better off under the wing of a U.S. private equity fund? JVC parent Matsushita Electric Industrial (MC) certainly seems to thinks so.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock