Subprime Woes Won't Worsen Much
The Mar. 13 announcement by the Mortgage Bankers Assn. that delinquencies are creeping up for both subprime and prime mortgages came as no surprise to Standard & Poor's Equity Research. In fact, S&P believes rising delinquency and default rates will continue into the foreseeable future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas