Going for the Gold in Hanover
While the world's biggest computer fair, CeBIT, saw a drop in annual visitors and exhibitors this week, one of its main events has gone from strength to strength. The annual International Forum, or iF, awards for product design took place on the opening day of CeBIT, in Hanover, Germany, on Mar. 15.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap