Cadbury's Split Cheers Investors
One thing is clear: Financier and shareholder activist Nelson Peltz gets results—or at least gets companies to act. On Mar. 13, news emerged that the billionaire had amassed a 2.98% stake in candy and beverage behemoth Cadbury Schweppes (CSG), sparking speculation that the company could be split to increase shareholder value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting