Toyota rewards Japanese workersIan Rowley
Much is made of how Toyota benefits from its non-union employees in the United States, but it’s a bit different back home. In Japan, Toyota Motor Workers’ Union has 58,000 members. What’s more, with the financial year ending later this month in Japan, pay negotiation is in full flow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries