Philippe Starck And Why There Is A Backlash Against Design And Innovation.By
I spent Wednesday working on a speech on why designers are the enemy of design for Parsons' School of Design + Management and came across a bizarre speech given by Philippe Starck at the recent TED conference over at the Metacool blog. I wasn't at TED so I'm relying on Tom Guarrielo's posting but if he's accurate, we have one reason why there is a backlash against design and innovation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations