Lehman Brothers Posts Higher Earnings
Lehman Brothers (LEH) posted $1.96 vs. $1.83 first quarter earnings per share (EPS) on a 13% net revenue rise. The company notes fixed income capital markets reported the second highest revenue quarter, reflecting record results in credit products, but partially offset by declines in securitized products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap