Leadership Lessons for Women of Color
Stephanie Chick is a friend and fellow San Diegan who has impressed me with her passion for helping African-American leaders—especially leaders who are women. After 15 years of corporate experience at IBM (IBM) and Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Stephanie took the leap and began her own coaching practice. Today, her mission is to help her clients unleash their personal genius and effectively share their gifts with the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt