Scary Times for Subprimes
New Century Financial (NEW) has some company in the stock-market doghouse. Other subprime lenders are dishing out bad news as well -- and with market fears about the health of companies that provide residential loans to higher-risk borrowers accelerating, shares in the group plunged for a second straight session on Mar. 13.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap