Microsoft's Search Slugfest
When it comes to Web search, no one wants to be No. 2. So it's got to hurt that Microsoft, the world's heavyweight software maker, steadily comes in a distant third. Google seemingly has a lock on the top spot and, thanks to a new ad-ranking method, Yahoo! has a credible shot at narrowing the gap.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks