Global Warming and Econ 101By
I've added a chapter on the environment and energy to my textbook. I'm going to devote a fair bit of space to the economics of global warming and alternative energy, since I'm sure that will be a hot (groan!) topic for the foreseeable future.
Open question: What's the most useful thing(s) to teach non-major, intro econ students about global warming and alternative energy?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones