Corporate Wikis Go Viral
About two years ago, a handful of tech-savvy employees at two very different European companies began dabbling in the use of wikis—collaborative tools that let you build Web pages that allow users to edit documents, share ideas, or monitor the status of a project. Within months, the skunkworks had spawned so many Wiki pages that each company decided to launch an official company wiki.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself