Realtor.com takes on Zillow.comBy
Home pricing site Zillow.com caused a huge sensation when it started offering its Zestimates on what people's houses are worth. All the attention (and online traffic) has spurred rival Realtor.com to respond. The company's new Real-Time Market Snapshot gives online home shoppers access to more recent sale prices in a particular neighborhood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations