Sourcefire Blows Hot and Cold in IPO
Sourcefire (FIRE) on Mar. 8 became the latest company to get off to a rocky start in an equity market of jittery investors. The stock dipped below its $15 offering price on its first day of trading before recovering into modestly positive territory after the company raised $71.8 million in an initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap