There's more to choosing a broker than commissions
I have a short piece in this week's BW magazine comparing the no-commisssion trading offers of Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Zecco.com. It's important to emphasize that stock trading commissions are just one part of the "cost" of doing business with a broker along with other transaction fees, minimum balance requirements and so forth. And while it's hard to put an exact dollar value on other features, like research reports or data analysis tools, they should also factor into your decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020