Jobs: A February Cooling Trend?
It looks like U.S. job growth slowed last month—it's just not clear by how much. In the government's February employment report for the month scheduled for release Mar. 9, we at Action Economics peg February nonfarm payroll growth at only 90,000; market forecasts range as low as 25,000 and as high as 165,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock