It's Not The End of Print
If, like me, you share author David Renard's love of independent magazines then this book is unreservedly recommended. If you need a little persuasion to open yet another book about magazines, then think again. The Last Magazine is a very ambitious and timely book. That it fails to achieve some of those ambitions shouldn't distract from some key messages that it delivers to magazine publishing at the beginning of 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself