A Class Action Suit Against Privacy Invaders?By
I just checked my information put out by the three big credit agencies and discovered they all have me living in Florida--wrong! Worse, they all had me living at the same address in Florida. Much worse, that address was used five years ago in an identity theft that turned up only when I went to apply to redo my mortgage. The bank involved never did anything to resolve it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy