The AdLogic of Hovr
There is a revolution taking place in the mobile/casual gaming space. It is not a revolution of violence; it's more like natural progress at work. This change, which is gradual yet noticeable, deals with the pricing and the basic economics for both casual and mobile titles from a purchase revenue driven industry to that of an ad revenue driven industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations