INside Innovation--The Splintering Of Mass Social Networks.By
I'm back and just read the last issue of IN. It's great to see a story showing how design thinking can be applied outside the business space in the world of philanthropy with the story on Acumen. And the piece on how Symbol Technologies got it's innovative mojo back (and attracted Motorola to buy it) is superb. Both by Jessi Hempel. The debate over the backlash against innovation by Reena Jana is terrific and so is her INshort Tools & Trends section, all done by Reena.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?