Treasuries End Modestly Lower in Price
MARKETSCOPE: 3:25 pm EST... Long-dated Treasuries closed marginally lower... 10-year note edged down 01/32 to 100-31/32 for a yield of 4.50%... 30-year bond eased 03/32 to 101-24/32 for a yield of 4.64%... Bonds rallied initially amid further strength in the Japanese yen and weakness in equities, which signaled a shift out of risky investment spaces and into safer ones... However, Treasuries quickly started to pare gains, and ultimately erased them... This may reflect some profit taking after big gains last week, and speculation that money will flow back into global stock markets in
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas