THOUGHTS ON BRIDGE TO TERABITHIACathy Arnst
I took my 8-year old daughter to see the new Disney movie, , last week, along with some friends and their children. I admit to knowing nothing about it beforehand other than what I gleaned from the Disney Channel promotions, and if you are in the same boat, be forewarned--those ads are very misleading! The movie is not a fantasy at all, but (SPOILER ALERT)a very realistic, beautiful and unbelievably sad film about the death of a child. The parents in my group were devastated by it, far more so than the children (my daughter kept asking me kindly if I was going to be all right!).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C