Keeping an Eye on India's Economy
Mar. 5 was another tough day on Asian bourses as stocks plunged across the region. Following further Wall Street losses on Mar. 2, at close of trading across Asia, only Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh index was higher. In Japan, the Nikkei 225 ended down 575 points, or 3.3%, to 16,642, after further appreciation of the yen sparked fears over exporter profits. The loss was the Nikkei's largest since June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations