European Markets Pare Losses
European markets recovered somewhat Monday afternoon. However, the market was cautious as the sell-off went on. Among other things that hit negative territory: gold was at US$640, which affected sentiment in the mining sector. Nickel, Zinc, Copper - all saw losses by over 3%. Crude oil cooled by US$1.18 to US$60.46 a barrel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap