Clearwire: Taking WiMAX to the Street
On Mar. 6, Clearwire, the company headed by wireless pioneer Craig McCaw, is expected to sell shares in what could be one of the most talked about—and sought-after—tech initial public offerings of the year. The Kirkland (Wash.) company, which provides services through the wireless broadband technology known as WiMAX, plans to offer up to 23 million shares, at $23 to $25 each.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm