At Geneva Cars Go Green
For car lovers eager to plunk down more than $150,000 for the latest Bentley, Aston Martin, or Ferrari, there's no auto show like Geneva's Salon d'Automobile, which runs from Mar. 8 to 15 this year. The lure is opulent sedans and classy coupes that exude status—as well as super sport cars with screaming horsepower. The brawny SUVs and thrifty compacts take a back seat in Geneva, unless they have dazzling design.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances