Will Big Payout Milk Dean Foods Dry?
Dean Foods (DF) has been growing since the 1990s by using its cash to gobble up other companies. But now the dairy company said March 2 that it plans to raise $4.8 billion of debt and pay around $2 billion back to shareholders in a one-time special cash dividend payable on April 2. The Dallas company says it will now change its focus to growth in the coming years from internal improvements in its operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas