Get ready to construct huge armies for a massive battlefield assault with Supreme Commander. With the ability to zoom out to a strategic view, where tiny icons represent units, gamers easily manipulate large armies while taking in the grand scope of warfare. Supreme Commander makes everything as big as possible, from base-ending nuclear weapons, to larger-than-life experimental units destroying everything in their path. With challenging game play and a fantastic blend of tactical and strategic elements, it stands out as one of the best real-time strategy games of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020